One-day practitioner training on young women and county lines:
- 12 December 2018 at Islington Town Hall, Upper St, London N1 2UD
- 13 December 2018 at Islington Town Hall, Upper St, London N1 2UD
Young women and county lines training content includes:
- First hand testimony from young trainers with facilitated Q&A;
- The policy and research context relevant to county line activity;
- Understanding the various roles of young women play in county line activity and the subsequent risk and harm they experience;
- Understanding how we proactively identify and engage with young women involved in county lines;
- An introduction to the practical tools that Abianda uses to engage and safeguard young women in the unique and complex context of county line activity.
All of our training is co-delivered by young women who have used our services and who have previously been affected by gangs.
Attendees will hear directly from young women who will give first hand testimony as to why the tools and techniques used by Abianda helped them to engage with services, think more critically about their gang-association and to develop the skills, resilience and confidence to make changes that they wanted in their lives.
How to book
Feel free to call if you would prefer to talk to us in person: 020 7686 0520
Real, authentic, practical, balanced, youth focused, touching and full of integrity! The best training I have attended in the last 12 years!