Have you got a strong track record of generating unrestricted funds through commercial sales?
Can you reach sales targets through entrepreneurial means?
Do you want to apply your commercial skills for the benefit of a voluntary organisation that changes the lives of young women?
We’re looking for someone to grow the well-established training arm of Abianda, securing commissions from customers across the country, including local authorities, statutory bodies and third-sector organisations. You will manage our training contracts and ensure the efficient delivery and administration of these.
All of our training programmes are co-delivered by former service users. Through our training we aim to bring about a culture shift in the way services are delivered to gang-affected young women. As well as having strong commercial and sales skills, you will also have compassion and care for the young women we work with.
Excitingly, this role also offers you the opportunity to innovate new products to grow our commercial activity and income. This might include marketing our consultation services to support boroughs to gender mainstream their gangs prevention work, running a gala evening, developing a portable nail bar run by former service users, or setting up a monetised netball league!
You will have significant autonomy to propose and establish a new successful income generation stream with support from the Founder/CEO and the Board of Directors.
Details of the role
- Three days a week, £40,000 p.a. pro rata, on a one-year fixed term contract (maternity cover)
- Based in Canonbury, London N1
How to apply
- To find out more about the role, please follow this link.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone call with our Founder / CEO, to discuss the role in more detail.
- Send through an application to email@example.com explaining why you are right for this role (two pages max) by 23:59 on Sunday 20 October.
- We’re planning to interview in late October, and we’d like you to start as soon as possible.
- The link for the job brief is: http://abianda.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Abianda-Recruitment-Pack-Sales-and-Income-Generation-Associate-Oct-2019.pdf